Why Choose QPE
What makes Queensland Paediatric Endocrinology different?
We’re the only private practice multidisciplinary team in the Australian state of Queensland devoted to children’s diabetes and other endocrine diagnosis, treatment and care.
We believe in a true partnership, being part of your child’s support team long-term.
We travel outside Brisbane to provide specialist paediatric endocrinology services to regional Queensland.
Advantages of Queensland Paediatric Endocrinology
- Our multidisciplinary team of qualified experienced specialist medical doctors who specialise in diabetes and endocrine disorders in children provide continuity of care.
- Our team approach, involving medical, nursing and allied health professionals, means we get to know your child as a person, and your family. We know kids hate retelling their story over and over again!
- Save waiting for that initial diagnosis: initial consultations can be secured quickly. The sooner a diagnosis is made; the sooner treatment can start.
- We value your time and strive to be on time for our clinic appointments. Emergencies do happen but running late is not our ‘norm’.
- Clinics in Brisbane and Toowoomba
- Cheap car parking next door to our Brisbane clinic, as well as on street parking.
- One dedicated specialist doctor managing your child’s condition
- Telehealth reviews for patients previously seen in Brisbane or Toowoomba.
We work closely with other medical specialists including endocrine surgeons and psychiatrists. Our practice does not bulk bill. Find out more about fees.